In the spirit of “what’s old is new again,” I re-present the interview I did with Damian Conway back in August, 2000 for www.perl.com. Read what Damian had to say about hep applications, computer-assisted learning and what month he’d like to be in the oft-proposed Men of Perl calendar.
This is a blog by Joe Johnston.
Mr. Johnston has been developing web applications since 1997 using Open Source Software like Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Perl. As a technical writer, he co-authored O'Reilly's Programming Web Applications with XML-RPC and contributed to UNIX Power Tools, 3rd. ed..
Hobbies include board game design, publishing RPG supplements, composing music, and running a SETI@Home cluster of Raspberry PIs.
Mr. Johnston was born and has resided most of his life in Massachusetts, for reason too obvious to mention.
- Installing Plerd from head with no root access
- A Public Kaizen on Blogging
- On Single-play games
- plerd-cli - an interactive tool for Plerd
- Picture, if you will
- Configuring emacs25 with perltidy, an epic adventure
- A New Hope
- Testing network speed with raspberry pi
- A systemd service file for plerdwatcher and more
- Taskboy Blogging again for the first time