- Recipe for Green Bean Casserole
- Welcome to the new Taskboy (same as the old taskboy)
- Restoring movie thumbnails in Windows Explorer
- Commenting out CSS in XHTML: Really?
- Reviewing jQuery in Action
- Tic-tac-toe: an Ajax approach
- Reviewing Effective Java
- Converting PNG files into a movie
- When XHTML goes round the bend
- Image processing on the XO laptop
- Worse is better coding
- Selecting a random row with MySQL
- Peter Cummings web site
- Casting magic in dynamic languages
- REST vs. SOAP/XML-RPC: an observation
- I spy with my XO laptop
- XO webcam from the command line
- Compiling Math::BigInt::GMP FAIL
- Pixie: a pure Perl HTTP server for M3U playlists
- Compiling xv on Centos
- Massively Multiuser RPG Character Generator
- Hacking XP for softRAID1
- Games for Windows in Python
- Another Gameshelf host segment in the can
- The Tap is Back!
- Goodnight, Mr. Yeltsin
- Global warming driving people mad
- Guns don’t make us safer
- Lying comments
- Karl Wars II: Quest for the Perfect Medallion
- Giving away vintage NES
- Note to Fenway Park
- You’re not William Faulkner
- Google’s wacky news images
- Happy Halloween
- Why three question marks???
- Should I work on State Secrets?
- Crystals, the Goddess or Kim Jong-il
- New show on PseudoCertainty: Pet Cemetery
- Unreleased ATHF
- Shaping up my bottom line
- Giant Squirrels
- The Academy of Spirtual Sciences
- Ras Algethi
- RSS aggregator for Taskboy
- Welcome to my Wiki
- Welcome to Taskboy’s Wiki
- Mike Lord: The Headshot
- On Pi
- Foriegn policy is hard!
- MBA via blog
- Stop looking into the future, Richard Clarke!
- Protect your web form from spammers with Ajax
- Disabling X509 Cert authentication in Apache Axis
- Airport bars with large mugs of beer
- Cosmology via The Family Guy
- Bus in crisis
- Elvis Costello at the BoA Pavilion
- More taskboy features
- Syd Barrett, 60, dies
- Commenting on taskboy
- Hot bear on gator action
- Mapping Iraq/Afghanistan war deaths by city
- Should I allow your comments on this blog?
- There is hope for your punctuation, part 2
- SOAP::Lite debug tip
- Good riddance, part 2
- iPod 2GB Nano acquired
- Opening day for the Battle Bridge
- missed connections: Pleasure Island, Disney World
- Illegal NSA wiretapping explained
- Help Vampires: insidious creatures of the Internet
- Why Java hates you and your family
- Thoughts on GPL, version 3
- The dangers of gospel-yodelling
- Mission Accomplished
- There needs to be a better word than “weird”
- I’m a chaotic neutral elf bard. Apparently.
- Favorite Spam subject lines
- Do we really need a space program?
- The Amen beat
- When fundies attack
- More dating anti-patterns
- Recipe: Stir Fry sauce
- Music can get you pretty messed up
- A return to computer normalcy
- Andreas Katsulas dead at 59
- new album: Lurid
- today’s new word: heteroflexible
- intel is on The List
- New compy
- Marking up D&D Gazetteer 13
- Dude, you’re getting a Dell-inquent
- Open letter to Bill Shatner
- Replacing disks in a Linux software RAID
- Never talk about politicals, sex or religion at dinner
- when the platters break…
- Building iTunes podcast feeds with XML::RSS
- Taskboy: A Web Services Exhibition. Part 3
- perl tip: reporting pipe consumption progress
- Taskboy: A Web Services Exhibition. Part 1
- Taskboy: A Web Services Exhibition. Part 2
- vnc2swf rocks
- jerkcity by jjohn
- post apocalyptic
- Leostream podcasted
- The Big Easy
- updated Mother Bodfish
- notes in a classroom
- sympathy for the devils
- music section updated
- jurassic park meets modern consumer electronics
- the American psyche in oil paint
- His noodly appendage be praised
- Peter Cummings
- I just flew into town and blah blah blah…
- monospace madness
- the rain on the plane falls mainly on my plans
- Top 10 MP3 downloads to date from taskboy
- New taskboy blog
- All good things…
- those aren’t friends
- HST still newsworthy after a week!
- use.perl blogging with win32 emacs + perl
- What’s striped like a barber’s pole and makes children cry?
- Quiz time - find the filesystem fault!
- then your answer would be yes
- setting the color depth in VNC for VMWare workstation
- RSS for mail and praise for mozilla
- [MarkovBlogger] emails of.
- F’Email trouble
- [MarkovBlogger] iSight Plugging Along Observation .
- Shrinking Smeagol
- Browder assimilated
- [MarkovBlogger] total Hats.
- lyrics to Birthday
- [MarkovBlogger] Non-Visual AxPoint bits Anagram fun.
- Joe’s Own Clam Chowder
- Who will fold first: Sun or Red Hat?
- [MarkovBlogger] bio, politics, and more Extensions.
- Perl still popular with Google Zeitgeist
- [MarkovBlogger] Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’intrate’.
- the robots are attacking! And they want beer!
- [MarkovBlogger] The Twilight Zone The last word.
- there’s a riot going on
- Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars
- thought for today
- [MarkovBlogger] Layoffs. Show and Tell Huge Angular Red Marshmallows.
- [MarkovBlogger] tensegrity .
- The Pixies’ Gouge Away covered
- [MarkovBlogger] speak Giving Up Is So Hard To Do Mac vs. Windows.
- [MarkovBlogger] Kikkoman, Hero of the Caribbean The.
- Daily massholes
- [MarkovBlogger] my heart.
- lies and lying liars who misstate their financials
- [MarkovBlogger] No, Davorg is Wrong Attention B5 Fans.
- SQLite - the wettening
- clinging to power
- farscape DVD collection complete
- music - the good, the bad and the free
- [MarkovBlogger] Another Minor Victory A blow against freedom of.
- Zorknapp on PseudoCertainty
- Knoppix - 640MB of cool
- [MarkovBlogger] Dishwasher sys-proctable.
- U.S. Bill to restrict powerful CPUs
- [MarkovBlogger] Going to be Knighted.
- pyewackkit: 1990 - 2004
- [MarkovBlogger] Fair Trade Writing writing writing .
- the scariest book you’ll ever read
- [MarkovBlogger] Outlook now! If you ever tried renting.
- Linksys BEFSX41 appears to hang connections
- Bizarre Weird Al Yankovic news
- Best. Hostname. Ever.
- HellBoy rocked
- [MarkovBlogger] Biohackathon Day 2 .
- [MarkovBlogger] I am Older Eudora .
- Not this time, slashdot
- outsoresing: what would wal-mart do?
- [MarkovBlogger] why wifi is great Who are so angry .
- penguin batting practice
- Techno Kikoman
- ArtRage is awesome!
- [MarkovBlogger] Hackathons vs. retreats Toys The quick brown, fox.
- Paul Winfield dead at 62
- what a lucky man he was
- [MarkovBlogger] An Advert Saturn .
- Hillary is my new love
- The Brothers Chapman at OSCON?
- Zorknapp Married!
- [MarkovBlogger] Grapevine And Procrastination .
- how is nntp.perl.org like Janet Jackson?
- orkut’s evil EULA exaggerated
- [MarkovBlogger] Text::Autoformat Mac-Carbon-0.53 Released DirecTV.
- Internet replaces Jerry Springer
- new songs on taskboy
- That’s no lady, that’s my wife!
- [MarkovBlogger] The way in Note to.
- Diver flees with shark attached
- Do they have a “no Jesus” section on planes?
- beware the Green Pants!
- [MarkovBlogger] Orkut This week’s theme 5.6.1 Release sub.
- go pats!
- daisypark hacked
- [MarkovBlogger] Standardized XML.
- laying cable
- by the numbers
- digital music is Growing Up
- talking henchman
- [MarkovBlogger] books and things.
- low spirits
- [MarkovBlogger] Pretzels: America’s new war Zim Il
- Hail to the King - Part 3
- junk food
- [MarkovBlogger] Eurasia! More crowding of the Day Cookbooks .
- Goodbye, static IP DSL
- Sarah Vowell interview with THE Robert Birnbaum
- Hail to the King - Part 2
- paperless calendar
- [MarkovBlogger] Glue in Oracle Amusement of.
- Hail to the King - Part 1
- Skeletor sings
- Return of the Filthy King
- [MarkovBlogger] for a month!!! “Life on less than $1 a day” .
- dave winer really doesn’t like free software
- Happy winter solstice!
- [MarkovBlogger] Review: Design of Everyday Things.
- two men enter; one man leaves (with his shirt on)
- Hussein caught
- [MarkovBlogger] DVD Copyright Laws XML::SAX Will Red
- the art of blogging
- MarkovBlogger schedule change
- Elvis cover is featured on a new web site
- [MarkovBlogger] You Cannot Look At Very American 2 Heyhey, kids!.
- get your comics on
- [MarkovBlogger] now… Kickbacks Innovation in Austin ptkdb and fork .
- The hubris of powered flight
- [MarkovBlogger] After Easter.
- Been busy
- [MarkovBlogger] Sigh Monopoly Using.
- [MarkovBlogger] Indic scripts TPC5: Be a Better Programmer I Won!.
- Strong Bad CD delivered and it delivers the rock
- Boylston - Outback of the Northeast
- [MarkovBlogger] and more good stuff Thoughts on Java.
- Hatten font considered harmful
- [MarkovBlogger] ‘net coffee Reminder, Update, Protraction WWII tanks.
- [MarkovBlogger] AOL Fighting Spam berjon.com (re)design .
- Looking out for number one
- leading by example
- [MarkovBlogger] The Weekend From Hell .
- Strong Bad CD ordered
- [MarkovBlogger] Moving The Sandman, completed Euros.
- Holy Hezzmana!
- Hello, MIDlet
- [MarkovBlogger] Go Pens!.
- this valuable public service
- It comes in the night
- [MarkovBlogger] software process.
- [MarkovBlogger] reality Nice day for.
- game testers wanted for State Secrets
- 4 Track A-Go-Go!
- [MarkovBlogger] Inventive spam iApps Back to.
- [MarkovBlogger] assertion strict::ModuleName Double Secret Probation.
- Red Hat to ride off into history
- [MarkovBlogger] anyway) .
- [MarkovBlogger] Windows friendgreetings.com .
- pet marriage
- [MarkovBlogger] Larry and the winner is… Eddy van Hagar .
- When glibc attacks!
- [MarkovBlogger] Disco Inferno V The Fellowship of the web exists.
- pet medicine
- [MarkovBlogger] speed .
- a not so subtle hint
- snowing in Boston
- [MarkovBlogger] Services research Newsgroup lost?.
- It’s a hell of town.
- [MarkovBlogger] The Dark Side How.
- two new songs on taskboy
- [MarkovBlogger] Code 80/20 rule “sweating assets” Google.
- Living will
- Hats off to Yang Liwei
- [MarkovBlogger] Two Perl features I’d like to see .
- [MarkovBlogger] YAPC day -2: packing .
- Sir Mixalot meets Virgil
- Tiny Windows Apps
- [MarkovBlogger] Bluh Horror Net::SCP::Expect .08 in the.
- Passing the turning test
- primary sources
- [politics] Coulda, woulda, shoulda
- [MarkovBlogger] inbox division.
- Shadows over Bakers Street
- Eddy van Hagar
- [MarkovBlogger] Working around “Smart” quotes in MSWord Disco.
- What’s in a name?
- [MarkovBlogger] switch? Focus The Dahut.
- Al Franken met, books signed
- when space debris attacks
- [MarkovBlogger] Ugh boobies! It’s official Good news, bad news.
- [MarkovBlogger] their OBSESSIONS! .
- [MarkovBlogger] “Luck is being ready” PL/SQL dates done right.
- Creative uses for symlinks in Apache::MP3
- [MarkovBlogger] the Lone Gunmen Saturn Relatively New.
- child processes and filehandles
- Telegram for the couple downstairs having sex
- [MarkovBlogger] tabs? AbiWord (sigh) Books Again.
- [MarkovBlogger] Reparation ad.
- The All-Spin Zone
- Get your Islam on
- burial at sealab
- [MarkovBlogger] Rumsfeld’s Rules Ouch.
- today’s neologism is declinism
- if laptops were marketed like junk food
- [MarkovBlogger] and Vaxclusters Pod::SAX 0.14 XML.
- [MarkovBlogger] now… .
- Preventing nuclear weapons proliferation
- Sun sets on man in black and Jack Tripper
- [MarkovBlogger] Broadband Providers Mac::AppleEvents Working More .
- [MarkovBlogger] It’s a conspiracy! Eyes.
- [MarkovBlogger] Again!) Tk + Babysitting.
- Corporate thug jailed
- Like a candle in the (overpressure) wind
- [MarkovBlogger] something to do .
- [MarkovBlogger] Your butler or housemaid In the original Klingon…
- Dropping “crypto” from “fascist”
- Real madness trumps the simulated one
- [MarkovBlogger] Talking about CMSs &.
- lightning photos
- [MarkovBlogger] German Perl Workshop UTF-8 on search.cpan.org.
- [MarkovBlogger] You are so cool. There is a channel.
- [MarkovBlogger] Me, with a keyboard under my fingers, I am.
- Markov Blogger code
- when getopts params attack!
- minute… I didn’t grow up a motor
- Matrix Rethought
- Being Camille Paglia
- bringing a knife to a gun fight
- what’s my IP address?
- A trend no one predicted
- cthulhu fhtagn
- whither irc.infobot.org?
- The Thing that Should Not Be
- Lite mode
- miracles and medicine
- The Perfect Crime
- Roll your own Arbitron system
- weapons of mass inoculation
- Death be not filthy
- Red Hat ought to buy SCO
- Right claw south!
- Blaster hoses DSL
- Say what?
- Wise men say…
- farscape season 2 box set
- Values, both expected and unexpected
- Egosurfing for YAPC2002 pics
- IBM, RedHat to kick the holy hell out of SCO
- Breaking the Frames
- Farscape 3.4 on DVD obtained
- Shame! Shame!
- Cheap-labor conservatives
- Give me back my hand!
- Error disappeared upon testing
- Not amused
- First web site
- Elvis Costello Mystery Cover
- Remember when companies invented, rather than sued?
- Carl Sagan would be proud
- OSCON 2003: The pictures
- Galgactus blog
- JLo and Ben Affleck
- Carjacking on Rt. 128
- Leostream reviewed in E-Week
- OSCON - /$3(.*)$/
- OSCON - day 3
- OSCON - day 2
- OSCON - Day 1
- OSCON - The Arrival
- Who listens to my music?
- heading out to OSCON
- resource contention you can dance to
- Going down to Cowtown
- Happy World UFO day!
- so long, boston.pm
- Farscape ratings: Twice Shy
- Bush Whackin’
- Spread and web services
- Capital Hill to give US “The Sausage”
- Dave Chappelle said ‘linux’
- Farscape Season 3 Region 1 DVDs announced
- More Farscape Ratings
- Resume writing tips
- I see (fake) dead people!
- Conspiracy talk
- State Secrets update
- The Johnston Group
- Farscape’s new ratings still weak
- new music on taskboy
- DSL Down
- Andy Oram’s next big challenge
- Lies, damned lies and benchmarks
- jjohn: a disassociated biography
- Why you should care about the DMCA
- State Secrets
- Two Towers seen
- Fun links
- “What’s next? Concentration camps?”
- Is Chompsky ‘anti-American’?
- Making music with Perl
- Once more with feeling
- Is that a Walther PBK in your pocket?
- You think you’re SO smart…
- DSL down
- My session with Doc Emacs
- 1.9 TRILLION dollar war
- Farscape update
- Buffy, Seaons 1 and 2 acquired
- Geography Quiz
- I Am Farscape Ad
- No Go for Joe
- HTTP::Daemon and ‘broken pipe’ errors
- Kikkoman, Hero of the Future
- Comic/Sci-Fi Expo: I confess
- Larry Sanders nearly killed me
- Going to Seattle
- A wonderful OO Gotcha
- inbox division
- The Ultimates
- Unilateralism is the new pink!
- Email outage for 6 days due to stupid user
- Unix Power Tools, 3rd edition
- Testing use.perl.el
- Happy Halloweenie!
- Welcome, Zorknapp
- Dink Smallwood
- Nobody knows the trouble I’ve seen…
- First Post!
- mail hosed
- threaded ls?
- Nostalgia in real time
- My process listing is funny
- Huzzah for CDDB
- Today’s dreamword is gaination
- Living in a time capsule
- Review: Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- Peter Gabriel Tix
- MIDI Banks and patches
- New Song: Germs
- New song: Fall Down
- So passes a Masshole tradition
- Request for Comments: What tech tickles your fancy?
- PHP has own interpreter, HTTP server!
- Poe, Reverse Engineering and LA Rawk Bands
- PG’s UP acquired
- Vegas Wrapup
- Welcome to my parlor
- Bounced E-Mail, Cattle Calls and Pushy Relatives
- Mail Hosery
- Updating A3
- I can blue screen NT in 1 line
- Make the Pie Higher
- Beware the Muhnochwa
- Farscape to go on hiatus until Jan, 2003
- The Wisdom of Solomon
- haughty documentation
- Portrait of a young artist as a sadist
- Come all ye faithful
- Classy Broad
- Drop your pants here
- Review of The Stochastic Man
- Doublethink is doubleplus good!
- Word Spy
- Postgres Ahoy!
- Eco-friendly contraception
- mod_backhand, good load balancing solution?
- Conway Channel Reruns
- Which is more distrubing?
- Moderation not legislation
- Taskboy goes minimal
- Traficant’s Troubles
- What goes up…
- On The Air
- Depraved and Insulting English
- Now, swallow
- Dental Health will drive you mad!
- Stupid White People
- The Snakeheads are coming! The Snakeheads are coming!
- Hooray for boobies!
- Ben Browder brings home the bacon
- UK advises university students: stop with the book larnin’
- Those Crazy Brits!
- Letting Go
- Dr. Evil’s Hard Knock Life?
- Poundstone’s Problems
- Horoscope for Libra
- Golden Years
- News from the Left
- I’m the life of the Post Office
- A case for -w
- YAPC photos online
- YAPC Rave ‘02
- You GO, Girl!
- Get your learn on: English Grammar
- What? No use.perl.org journals?
- Review: Men In Black II
- Review: Survival City
- Conventioneering Camels Calumniate in Cacaphony, Care, Cash!
- The cigarette-smoking man
- A word on weight loss
- News to screw by
- Fear is the mother of violence
- How many gold pieces for a first edition?
- Making lemonade from 9/11
- More Pictures, Music!
- My YAPC::NA Travel Plans
- Hard Drinkin’ Lincoln
- One year of blogging
- Project Mayhem
- A3’s hidden racist message
- Yow! Priests Gone Wild!
- Farscape Season 2 and 3 on DVD on VHS for PAL
- John Nathan-Turner dead at 54
- Review: Stupid White Men
- A one and a two…
- Review: Red Mars
- A Perl 6 Request: No Duff’s Device
- Happy St. George’s Day
- Taskboy revitalization
- Farscape delivers (again)
- May I cross your span (huh huh)
- 2002 taxes
- From my Perl blooper reel
- Book larnin’
- Method, know thy $self
- Start up the startups!
- Archiving bad taste
- Dude, I’m getting a Dell!
- Peter Gabriel: Revisted
- Dude, was that a rhino?
- Finally, spam I can use
- When visiting Boston
- goddamn slashdot
- Like Al-Queda…
- Lost Weekend
- I know what I’m getting the Nandor’s baby…
- XML::Parser::ExpatNB example
- Frontier::RPC2 exploratory release
- Frontier::RPC2 clean up and expansion
- Free at last, free at last!
- Module Alert: Tie::Hash::Cannabinol
- Next on Springer: Jesus is stalking me!
- Another XML-RPC review
- Larsen B Ice Shelf Collapses
- Oh, oh, here she comes
- Cleaning out bookmarks
- ELAINE ASHTON: Read this
- My D&D Stats
- George W. Nukem
- Smaller console fonts on Red Hat 7.x
- Do Androids Dream of Eletric Sleep?
- What’s wrong with you people?
- Why am I looking at outdated porn?
- Day of the Triffids
- Avoiding cyberpunk literature
- Come on, feel the noise!
- adult education…
- This should cheer you up
- Oh, is that why I feel faint?
- Scary Cherie
- Buddy, can you spare a million?
- Those fingers in my hair…
- Shaved Peach
- Sci-Fi suggestions
- Brief tour of 20th century SCI-FI
- Frank Willison Python Award
- Give Industrial Polluters a break!
- Death by taxes
- GnuCash & Dark Knight 2
- I can see clearly now…
- Bad Max
- Screwed by email
- What about young boys?
- Man bites dog!
- Love, exciting and new…
- Perl v. Java
- Songs of Experience: Apache::MP3
- Apache::MP3 Rawks!
- Apache::AuthCookie Rawks
- Finally: an MSKB entry that helps!
- Sara Sydney Johnston
- Dreaming in songs
- CSS, XML and Browsers
- Contempory Atari 2600 games
- Doesn’t this guy have a day job?
- Core MySQL
- O.G. Worrywart
- XML-FO intro
- Is Farscape clichèd?
- Shutdown MS Outlook now!
- Maps R fun
- Is this supposed to be funny?
- Legend of the Rangers
- Adult Industry News
- Windows Fonts in X and VNC
- Iron jjohn
- Integrated Development Environment: Unix
- XML, SGML, XSLT, DSSSL, Oh my!
- Pretzels: America’s new war
- Read my lips: I’ve heard this before
- Review: Design of Everyday Things
- graphic RSS
- $200 dollars monthly in telecom bills?!
- Radiohead’s website
- And so passes a blockhead
- User Interface Design for Programmers
- Franco-American relations collapse
- It’s not because I don’t love you
- P2P Trip wrapup
- Michael Jackson’s face
- Old Book Biddies and Boston Sex Shops
- Any attention is good
- Democracy failing
- When XML-RPC is taken to absurdity
- Finished reading Acts of the Apostles last night
- Ancient A3
- XML-RPC and C article online
- Orange you glad it’s not robin egg blue?
- More thoughts on CMS
- Taskboy.com updated
- Humor in WindowsME registry
- My Map Hobby
- The journey of a 1000 miles…
- Google Zeitgeist
- O’Reilly P2P, Redux
- Pictures of jjohn from OSCon2001
- Expats be signin’ now
- A tragedy of Expats (again)
- CNN Rehab and revisting twm
- The War on Dust
- Inspirational picture for today
- New hope for an early end to the war
- Anthrax? More like Tasty Snacks!
- Jingoism for Sale
- Resume Building with Emacs
- Been bikin’; codin’; cookin’
- The Ghost of Jurassic Park: Rethinking Novell
- Morning root